Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sip N' See with Mimi

Sorry it's been a while since my last post but I've been trying to get in as much G Dubb time as possible as my first day back to work is Tuesday, the 17th. I'm not looking forward to leaving my sweet baby boy but i have to tell myself it's what's best right now for me and my child. I know he will be in good hands, I just hate tobe missing out on so much of his infancy. I'll stop my whining now...

We were pretty busy last weekend with parties galore! First, we showered our dear friend Natalia Russo as they prepare to welcome their first baby boy at the end of the month. It was a beautiful shower with lots of good eats to share with good friends. The Lintner family is SO excited to meet baby Russo! The next day we headed off to Mimi's house as she welcomed some of her long time friends to "Sip" on tea and lemonade and "See" baby Graham. The guest of honor did very well, staying awake the whole time. It was so nice to see all of my mom's good friends, most of which were around to see my brother and I grow up. All of these women have remained such good friends over the years, they truly represent the meaning of friendship. I only hope that my friends and I will have that same type of relationship in the future.
Good times had by all...

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful story of friendship and the Sip N' See. wish we had taken more pictures but isn't that always the case.

    ReplyDelete