Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bowl time baby!

We kicked off the bowl season with the Dawgs vs. Michigan State. Here's G Dubb hanging out with daddy. Daddy was expecting Graham to be his good luck charm but was sadly mistaken. MSU -33 , UGA - 30.
This game is getting pretty boring...

And so we moved on from the Georgia loss and got ready to cheer on the Clemson Tigers as they took on the West Virginia Mountaineers in the Orange bowl. I was very happy to hear that Clemson was chosen for the Orange bowl this year as this bowl is especially memorable to my family. My grandparents are from Miami which is where my dad and uncles and aunt grew up. My grandparents were very involved in the Miami community and the Orange bowl. If my memory serves me correctly, the two sweethearts were named Mr. and Mrs. Miami because of their work with the Orange bowl and many other events.

Unfortunately, the Clemson Tigers took a HUGE beating from the Mountaineers in a loss of 70 to 33. Only 6 other teams have scored more than 70 points throughout bowl game history. Way to go Clemson defense and Kevin Steele.

As a result, Graham was not a good luck charm during bowl season but he looked pretty darn cute trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment